Waiting
Is it better to wait for something that is still a long time away but you know for sure (ok... we can't really know 100% what exactly will happen to us on this earth in the future but I think you know what I mean when I say 'know for sure' right?) will come to pass... or is it better to wait in hope for something that you don't even know will ever happen but there's a possibility of it happening ANYTIME in the future... hmmmmmm... I can't decide on that...
So many things in life have to be waited for... and as much as I would like all my 'wants' to happen right now (then again maybe not all NOW but at least soon)... I guess being patient has its merits... when u wait for something long enough n finally get it... wow.. it just feels great... but then again... not always.. how often have I longed for something only to realise that it's not what I really wanted deep down inside... heh... but I guess paitence is still something I should strive for... n contentment too... dunno if this applies to eveyone but I think it's often the greed n lack of contentment in us that makes us want this n that NOW... so I guess I really need to take a moment (a long one maybe) to reflect and think abt what I REALLY want... it'll make me more focussed I guess.. instead of chasing after every single little thing... (which in the first place I should not be doing!!! Why am I chasing after some things that don't last?!?!? And yet I still do... heh.. that's when I need God's grace I guess... can't overcome it w/o His strength to help me fix my eyes on Him alone)
Oopz.. if u're reading this now... I dunno if u've been able to follow my train of thoughts (my thoughts have been very random since yesterday n i have NO idea why!!!) Now I myself dunno what I'm really babbling in this post but it was just a sudden urge to type this... Like Sis Charissa always told me last time... I am one who really needs to either verbalize or pen down my thoughts in order to organize them and understand what I truly believe...
Ok.. so back to my original 'topic' of waiting... I guess there're quite alot of things I am waiting n longing for now... but it's not like a recent thing... all of them I've been waiting for for a while already... n sometimes it gets a little boring waiting... but.. I take comfort in the fact that all things will work together for good cuz my Sovereign Father is in charge... and all things have been and will continue to be beautiful in His time... =)
Ah.... getting my thoughts down really helps... =) hehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home