He is my Jehovah Jireh

Saturday, January 20, 2007

=)

Yet another week has flown by... and it's the weekend once again... =) It was a busy and hectic week but also fulfilling I guess... had 9am-5pm from monday to fri (yesh.. including wednesday which is supposed to be half day!!!) but God has sustained me... =) I think the reason why I didn't feel that strained despite the long days was cuz of the Life week talks during my 1hour lunch breaks everyday except the tues one which i missed... had NO break at all that day!!! -_- haha... but yea.. the talks by Roger Carswell were really rejuvenating.. even as a Christian he opened my eyes to alot of things I never realised before... one of them was that although Jesus was crucified by mankind, He was not KILLED by them... it was Jesus Himself who gave up His life.. when He said "Father, into Your hands I commit my spirit" (Mark 23:46) Jesus IS God and man cannot kill Him.. He lovingly laid down His life for us on His own accord... His love for us is soooooooooo deep... it's just amazing... =)

Yeah... anyway, that was Life week... and during the week I went for 2 musicals!!! Les Mis on Mon and then the Excess Baggage Musical put up by the Singaporeans in London on Fri... Les Mis was really nice... it kinda reminded me of how our lives can be transformed when we receive Christ as well... and the love and mercy that the priest and subsequently, Jean Valjean showed is a small illustration of God's mercy on us... undeserving yet He pours out His love, mercy and grace on us... =) and for excess baggage, I haven't heard soooo much singlish played out on a stage b4.. hahaha... the singing was really good though... and I kinda liked the opening/closing song too.. very catchy... =)


Well well... yea... and oh yesh... over the week I also received a parcel from Allvina!!! =) Here's what she sent me!!! THANK YOU Allvina!!!!!!!! =) It's hanging on the notice board by my bed now... =)


K.. think that's abt it for now.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home