He is my Jehovah Jireh

Friday, December 01, 2006

Yet another week...

Kinda realised that I haven't been updating much on what I've been doing in London for a while... =) Heh.. so better do so before Alex bug me again... Hahaha... Anyway, on Monday, I went to watch Blue Man Group... it's a performance by a live band with 3 'Blue Men' as the main performers on stage... the show was originally staged in New York... anyway, they did really lame stuff... some I felt were rather disgusting actually.. like for eg, one of them had ALOT of marshmellow stuffed into his mouth then regurgitated it out as a lump... n they wore this suit thing that has a hole in the centre of the chest area.. and gross looking stuff would come spewing out of the hole.. *shudders* Well.. basically the whole thing was a mime like thing but there's no plot or anything... even Mr Bean would be considered to have more depth than this show in my opinion... they just did the crappiest things that they could conjure... o well... but I guess it was an experience... and I guess some credit must be given cuz their show has a few parts that really interact with the audience.. as in getting members of the audience on stage to be part of the show... yepz... so I guess it's ok for a one off thing...

I'm soooo sorry Ziyang!!! I didn't realise the photographer cut you out of this pic!!!

A Blue Man...


Yea.. then on wednesday, I went to watch a movie.. Casino Royale at Fulham Cineworld.. haha... my first movie watched in a proper cinema outside Singapore!!! I kept my ticket stub... haha... it was quite a good offer... cuz my friends use 'Orange' (it's a mobile network provider like starhub or M1 etc in singapore) which gives them a '2 for 1' movie promotion every wed... plus.. as students the tix are originally already 'only' 5.50 rather than about 7quid for adults... so... we each only paid 2.75!!! That's pretty good already i guess.. yea... even tho it's like S$8.25... haha... I guess here that amount can prob only buy you a sandwich...

Yepz... Oh!!! And yesterday I cooked sweet and sour chicken!!! Hmmm... it tasted not bad... Yeah!!! =) Only drawback was that I was in the kitchen cooking when another hall mate (I think she is prob local) came along n dumped something into the microwave.. (apparently it's her first attempt at 'cooking') and she turned the dial to like 20min or something? and of cuz it started to get burnt like after 10min? At first I thought it was my food that was smoking and I was wondering why... then I realised it was the smoke from the microwave!!! Fortunately I was there then (ok... not traying to gain credit but basically it would be fortunate if ANYONE was there then)... I think the fire alarm would have gone again if it were left alone for another min.. already when I switched off the microwave, there was ALOT of smoke... it was really choking... Yea... but also thankfully I was almost done so I could get out of the kitchen and escape the smoke... hehe...

Well well.. that was my past week... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home