He is my Jehovah Jireh

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Falling leaves...

Maybe I'm a little slow but I kinda just realised that the trees are really shedding their leaves for the first time yesterday... Ok... basically, to get to sch from my hall, I have to pass through this grassy area with a few trees... it's like one big grass field (ok not that big) divided into individual patches by the concrete paths that cut across the field.. Anyway, so yesterday as I was walking to school... I passed the grassy area and there were some men who were clearing the leaves that have fallen from the trees... and they must have been at it for a while cuz the thing that caught my eye was a HUGE pile of leaves in the middle of one of the individual grass patches... and I think that pile of leaves came mainly from 1-2 trees only... there were so many leaves that the men actually had a small portable machine that blows out a jet of air to gather all the leaves into a pile... hmmm.. dunno if u get what I mean.. but bottom line is that there were ALOT of leaves.. and when I looked up, I realised also for the first time yesterday that the trees were really kinda bare already... so it's really autumn I guess...

Then today, when I was walking along a path that runs beside a road, I passed like many bags of leaves ... like every 200m I see like 3-4 big bags of leaves stacked together.. hmmm.. so that's really alot of leaves there... quite amazing actually that these trees can actually hold up so many leaves... hehe... =)

Well.. that's just my little observation.. heh...

Anyway, I will be back in sg in like slightly over 3 weeks time.. and suddenly I am kinda excited that I am gng back actually!!! Maybe cuz I realised abt 2 weeks back that this is the FIRST time in my life that I am not ard to celebrate Daddy's birthday with him!!!! O well... yea.. so I'll be back soooooooon!!! =) Tata for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home