Missing you all...
Ok.. maybe it's really getting to me... I'll be missing SS camp... after mentoring for the last 2 years... =( Sigh... yea... life in london is great... but i still miss all my dears.. and my sister, Bernie, Yiling.. and... the list goes on (my parents are not in the list cuz they're still here...)
Another thing... night life here can be rather boring esp for pple like me who don't drink and club... and it's not like Singapore where u can go out safely alone at night... not even in the day actually... In the last couple of days, 2 strangers come up to me and came up with some story and end up asking me for my number... one said he knows some Singaporeans (I thought he was just being friendly when he asked where I was from at first) and the other said he's lost his wallet and asked for money... I feel bad not helping but there's a high chance he's a conman too... *shudders* maybe I look gullible or something... but anyway, bottomline is... everything depends on whether you can find enough pple to go out with... yea... and that means I can't just go out on impulse alone like I used to do in Singapore once in while... on those days when you just wanna bum ard outside alone... (ok... maybe not many pple identify with that but it's just me to do that now and then la... heh)
Oh well... I won't exactly say I'm home sick.. I'm not.. at least not yet... but o well... I guess I should just thank God for giving me the opportunity be here in London... so yea... no complaints... but it felt good to just pour out how I'm feeling I guess...
Anyway, to my 1985 dears... please update me abt SS camp ya?
And Gloria, if you're reading this, I will indeed miss being ur mentor again but I'm sure you'll enjoy SS camp... so have fun and grow spiritually ya?
Oh yes!! Jaime... I keep forgetting to tell you, I have been using the purse you gave me... and I like the handle thing... =) It came in really handy... =)
Wellz... that's abt it... gtg now... tmr gng Bruges (Belgium) for a day trip... =) Yummy Chocolates!!! =) Yay!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home