Lumpy... =) and the Science Museum...
The childish me got another soft toy again!!! And he is the Baby Elephant called Lumpy from the Winnie the Pooh cartoon movie "Heffalump" for those who don't know.. he was sitting in the Bond Street Disneystore... too irresistably cute... so he had to come 'home' with me... hahaha...

Anyway, I'm still enjoying myself here... and getting rather lazy abt schoolwork... Oopz... must buck up a bit.. i think i'm in too much of a holiday mood... hehe... over the week, I went to visit the Science Museum during one afternoon when I had about 2hours free.. it is just right beside IC and admission is free (just like all the other 3 or is it 4 museums around sch) so i went in n walked ard... only completed the ground floor. Half of that level kinda outlines how the steam engine was first developed and how it had been improved on over the years and then the outer part was a display of vehicles... all the old cars, trains, planes n boats... I will go back again some time soon to finish the rest of it...


And oh yes... on wed I went for a really shiok one hour run around the beautiful Hyde Park again... ahhh... the weather makes it really nice to run... hehe... then after that went to Ethos to swim and use the jacuzzi and steam room again... really shiok!!! Hahaha...
Yepz... so I have had yet another fulfilling and fun week... the weather has been good on most days except it's been getting a little chilly since yesterday... and now I gtg for dinner already... so that's it for now... =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home