He is my Jehovah Jireh

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nutty MSN conversations

Been chatting with my cousin, Bernie, quite a bit on MSN recently... and my... our conversations are always so nutty and hilarious... we listen to each other rant abt this and that...and somehow we always end up w some lame joke or silly conclusions... heh.. it's been really funny listening to her talk abt Mike... hahahaha... they are the funniest couple ever!!! These conversations have really kept me entertained over the past few days as I've been trying to study... been rather unproductive tho... sigh.. I am distracted by a gazillion things... -_- I need more FOCUS!!!

But anyway, thanx my dear Bernie!!! You brigthen up my day!!! Hahaha... Can't wait to go back to sg to shop w you!!! =) Remember not to shop until u go broke BEFORE I get back ok!!! And don't forget my dark choc apricots too!!! Hahaha.... and here's us looking nutty together... hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home