He is my Jehovah Jireh

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Finally... a blog...

Haha... I am finally starting a blog... thought it would be the easiest way for me to communicate with all my friends.. esp those in singapore now... Hmmm... I'm pretty settled in here in London already... have been really enjoying myself before sch proper starts next week... and God has been REALLY gooooooood... Thank God His mercies n providence.. I am now more or less settled w my modules.. only one last mod still pending NUS approval... I wanna take this mod here in Imperial but got more timetable clashes so I pray that God will show me clearly whether or not I should take it... anyway.. thing is.. God has been really good and answering all my prayers....

Anyway...so far I've been to Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street, Chinatown, Picadilly Circus, Harrods and of course Glouscester road... hmm.. actually that's about it.. the Harrods is like so big n posh... even got the egyptian escalators... and oh... I absolutely love the BIG Sainsbury supermarkets here... haha... they sell everything... n i love walking ard in supermarkets.. so it's really nice.. and best thing is they are open almost 24hours!! hehe...

Today was great too.. we had Singapore Society picnic in the late morning... then we played Ultimate Frisbee... n playing outdoors here is realllllllllly great... you dun perspire n it's like not as tiring... fun fun fun... then we went Chinatown and Lillywhites (a 5 storey sports shop that sells really cheap sports stuff)...then after that we came back for dinner at Linstead where the Sing Soc Linstead seniors came n cooked realli delicious stuff for us!!! =) how nice is that? haha... yea.. and now i'm getting tired so I shall end here... nitez for now... going All Souls Church with Ruth tmr (or rather later)!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home